As 2018 quickly approaches, experts are releasing information on the latest trends in wedding style!
1. Elegance: Go for the Classic, Timeless look! Experts are seeing the return of classic tuxedos & traditional wedding gowns, a hint of sparkle, cleaner florals, and an chic elegance in style this year.
2. Texture, Texture, Texture! This year's trend are playing with textures: Mixed Metals, Concrete, Wax Seals, Linen, Satin... you get the idea. Playing with texture adds visual appeal & dimension to the overall look of your wedding and reception.
3. Dessert Overload: Don't hold back when it comes to desserts. Macarons, Custard, Ice Cream Sandwiches, Popsicles, Cookies, Pies, Cheesecake... you name it! Add a Dessert Table to your wedding & have some fun with it!
4. "Woodsy" vibes: Branches & hanging florals are all the rage this year. Its not just about being "rustic" touches like burlap, but actual wooden pieces like table numbers, tags, signs, chairs, & invitations!
5. Navy is the new black: Navy is HUGE this year. Instead of black, brides and grooms are choosing this chic dark blue as their neutral grounding shade in their color palette. Navy or slate blue bridesmaids dresses are really popular.
6. Interactive Elements: Couples are choosing wedding activities that allow their guests to really interact during their wedding.People are choosing to use open photo booths with clean floral backdrops or vignette settings. Interactive guestbooks, such as poloriod stations or other unique guestbooks, are still a hit.